Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eat the Weeds

Being on Twitter and also being selective on whom I follow (marketers can follow me all they want, I'm not following them), I've met some interesting people. One of them actually owns a nursery in North Carolina. Kevin Campbell from the Campbell Family Nursery operates one of the native nurseries in North Carolina like we have here in Austin with the Natural Gardener and Barton Springs Nursery.

So hat tip to Kevin for sending me this one; Eat the Weeds by Green Deane



As everyone else does; only try things out accompanied by a professional. I myself would not trust to figure out which bush or berry is which. One wrong bite ..and you're compost material!

On another note; what a way to surrepticiously plant a community garden! Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment